Don’t want to take the same class twice? Earn high school and college credits at the same time for courses required by both high school and college curriculums. Chattahoochee Valley Community College offers dual enrollment opportunities for high school students on their own high school campus or on CVCC campus.
Who qualifies for Dual Enrollment?
- Be a rising 10th, 11th, or 12th grade in high school
- Have a cumulative unweighted high school grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Have written approval from the high school (completed Dual Enrollment forms)
- Possible college placement test, where minimum placement is required, specifically for college-level English and math courses.
- Be academically, physically, and socially ready