Welcome to the CVCC Career Services Center! Envision yourself in a rewarding career! The Career Services Center will help make it happen! We offer valuable training and resources to students and alumni. Whatever your needs may be and wherever you are in your career journey, the Career Services Center is here to help!
Career and College Exploration and Research
- Discover your career path through effective and reliable assessments and questionnaires.
- Uncover relevant career information such as local job trends and salaries.
- Research program pathways appropriate to the field you’re considering, including the four-year colleges and universities that offer them.
- Network, meet local employers, and tour their facilities through employer recruiting events.
- Learn practical, real-world skills that will translate not only to your long-term career, but also to your academic success.
- Transition successfully from classroom to career with free job search preparation, including resume development, interview practice and networking support.
- Get real-world work experience with internships, and have your internship experience noted on your academic transcript.
- Search for jobs and place your resume in our online job database, Handshake.
- Meet recruiters from local businesses through virtual employer engagements and virtual and in-person tours of employer job sites.