The mission of the Office of Institutional Research is to conduct institutional research and assessment, and to use the results for continuous improvement in the attainment of the College’s mission and goals.
To accomplish the mission, the Office of Institutional Research strives to:
- Provide accurate, effective research and assessment data to support requests
- Ensure the selection, development or adaptation of assessment instruments appropriate to the functional unit
- To provide information and access to data that relate to the College’s institutional effectiveness.
- Maintain/modify and implement the institutional effectiveness assessment cycle
- Coordinate and administer assessment instruments such as surveys and questionnaires to accomplish the institutional assessment cycle
- Aid in the timely collection and analysis of institutional-related data
- Respond in a timely manner to internal and external requests for data
- Analyze, summarize, disseminate, and update assessment data and institutional reports annually, and post on the Division of Strategic Initiatives webpage