In addition to providing GED preparation, we offer the following option:
The Alabama Non-Traditional High School Diploma Option (HSDO) is an alternative to the GED. If you qualify, you can get your high school diploma from the last high school you attended in Alabama.
The program provides two options:
Option 1 – For an adult who attended an Alabama high school and earned enough credits to graduate but did not pass the high school graduation exam.
Option 2 – For an adult who earned 10 or more credits from an Alabama high school and requires additional credits for high school completion. (We can help you get the rest of your credits!)
ELIGIBILITY FOR OPTION 1
- Participant must have all 24 credits required to graduate from a traditional high school, or the number of credits established by the local school system that the participant last attended
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Did not pass the Alabama High School Graduation Exam
Participants must complete the TABE (Test for Adult Basic Education) Assessment.
ELIGIBILITY FOR OPTION 2
- Participants must have at least 10 credits of the 24 credits required to graduate from high school in Alabama
- Minimum age of 19
Participants must complete the TABE (Test for Adult Basic Education) assessment
- TABE scores must meet the minimum qualifications
If you are interested in this option, please contact Ms. Robin Rudd at (334) 214-4849 or email@example.com.
Click here to return to the Adult Education home page.