Benefits of setting up a Direct Deposit for your refunds.
Students that set up direct deposit receive their student payable refund money faster than waiting on a paper check in the mail. Depending on your financial institution funds can be deposited usually within 1-5 business days.
Account information such as the account number and routing number can come from your checking account, Pay Pal, Cash App, and many other money transferring apps.
Follow the instructions below to set up Direct Deposit.
- Log into your student profile
- Click student tab
- Click on Student Landing Page
- Under the Student Account section, click Make a Payment, Deposit…
- Agree to all of the Financial Services Agreements (only first log in)
- Consent to receiving 1098-T electronically (only the first log in)
- Click on Refund Account Setup or Electronic Refunds on the right-hand side.
- Complete the Two-Step Verification process
- Click Set up a new account button
- Follow the instructions to enter in your bank information.
Questions or problems setting up or updating your Direct Deposit information please reach out to the Business Office at 334-495-4937