We are pleased that you are considering Chattahoochee Valley Community College as your educational choice. The faculty in the applied technology program goal is to learn something new every day and inspire them in the process. All of the program options in Applied Technology have a required internship to give students on-the-job training and experience for employment after graduation. In addition, students will earn up to five certifications while earning the Associate of Applied Science degree or certificates. These certifications include:
- Lift truck certification – Lift truck training prepares students to operate lift trucks in a manufacturing environment
- Universal EPA – Required EPA Refrigeration Technician Certification for students to purchase refrigerant.
- OSHA 10 Hour – OSHA 10 course designed to familiarize workers with OSHA standards and safety and health hazards common to the workplace.
- NCCER Core – NCCER’s industry-recognized credentials provide students and craft professionals with national portability of skills. NCCER maintains credentialing and certification through its Registry System.
- MSSC Certification – the leading certifying body for the nation’s front-line manufacturing production and supply chain logistics workers, MSSC’s two certification programs allow students and workers to document their knowledge. As the only certification organization in the industry accredited under ISO 17024.