Available student resources include:
- Tech Support: The CVCC PIT Crew will provide virtual IT assistance for students through email at email@example.com
- Online chat feature available on the LRC webpage or text questions to 334-230-5184
- Tutoring: The Tutoring Center will provide assistance with math, writing (English), and history. You must use your student email to contact the Tutoring Center. For tutoring, use the following email addresses:
- Math: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing: email@example.com
- History: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookstore: In response to the continued developments of COVID-19, we will be temporarily closing all our bookstores effective Tuesday, March 24 and will remain closed until further notice. Students may continue to place orders online at www.cv.bncollege
FREE Internet Provider Offers
The Federal Communications Commission has released an agreement stating that providers will waive late fees, not cut off service for lack of payment, and open hot-spots.
AT&T – AT&T COVID-19 response. AT&T will offer free internet to new customers for two months, provide open hot-spots, unlimited data to existing customers, and $10/month plans to low-income families
Charter – Charter is offering free internet for 2 months.
Spectrum – Spectrum is offering free internet access for students. Effective March 16, Spectrum began offering free internet for 60 days to households with K-12 or college students who don’t already have a Spectrum subscription. To enroll, call 1-844-488-8395.
Sprint – Sprint is following the FCC agreement, providing unlimited data to existing customers, and, effective March 17, allows all handsets to enable hot spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
T-Mobile – T-Mobile is following the FCC agreement, plus unlimited data to existing customers, and, coming soon, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
Verizon – Verizon is offering free international calls to countries identified by the CDC, waived late fees if impacted by Coronavirus, and waiving new line and service activation fees.