Submitting an Online Application for Admissions to CVCC
Students should submit an online Application for Admissions by visiting the College’s Web site at www.cv.edu. Click on Apply for Admissions and complete the following steps:
- Click on “Start a New Application”.
- When the “Applicant’s ID” form comes up, enter your personal information and create your “User ID” and “Password”.
- Click on “Start Your Application”.
- Follow the prompts to complete the application.
- Complete the entire application and submit.
- You will receive an automatic reply email which has embedded links that contain the required in-state residency form, transcript request form, and ACCUPLACER (placement test) link. ACCUPLACER testing is temporarily suspended but required forms must be submitted.
- The Admissions Office is working remotely and forms cannot be delivered in person. Students must print and complete required documents and either scan them or take a digital photo and submit them via email at email@example.com. Additionally, you must submit a copy of your state or government issued ID (drivers’ license, military ID, non-drivers’ ID, Passport, etc.). Please ensure that your name and student ID number are included in the email.
- Have official high school/GED and college transcript(s) sent to the Admissions Office. High schools and/or colleges that have memberships through electronic vendors such as eSript, Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse, and Scribonline will send transcripts electronically. Schools that do not have memberships with electronic vendors must mail official transcripts to:
Chattahoochee Valley Community College
Attn: Admissions Office
2602 College Drive
Phenix City, AL 36869
To drop or withdraw from a class, please email the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following information on your request:
- Name as it appears on CVCC’s record
- Student Number
- Semester of Class (Ex: Spring 2020)
- Class(es) – (Example: ART 100-T001F)
- Instructor(s) – (Example: Instructor – Jane Doe)