From Our Program Director, Clint Langley
We are pleased that you are considering Chattahoochee Valley Community College as your educational source. The goal of the applied technology program is for you to learn something new every day and inspire you in the process. Once you have completed the option of your choice, our instructors will assist you in job placement and internship opportunities, if applicable to your option.
In addition, you will earn up to five certifications to include:
- Lift truck certification – Lift truck training prepares students to operate lift trucks in a manufacturing environment
- Universal EPA – Required EPA Refrigeration Technician Certification for students to purchase refrigerant.
- OSHA 10 Hour – OSHA 10 course is designed to familiarize workers with OSHA standards as well as safety and health hazards common to the workplace.
- NCCER Core – NCCER’s industry-recognized credentials provide students and craft professionals with national portability of skills. NCCER maintains credentialing and certification through its Registry System.
- MSSC Certification – the leading certifying body for the nation’s front-line manufacturing production and supply chain logistics workers, MSSC’s two certification programs allow students and workers to document their knowledge. As the only certification organization in the industry accredited under ISO 17024.
Programs that we have available under Applied Technology: (Scholarships may be available, contact program director)
|Clint Langley||Program Director:
Automotive Manufacturing Instructor
Industrial Maintenance Instructor
|Tommy Byrd||HVAC Program Instructor
|William "Coop" Cooper||Welding Program Instructor