Apply for admissions HERE.
- Complete an application for admissions.
- Submit an official high school transcript from an accredited high school.
- Submit official GED transcripts (if applicable).
- Submit official college transcripts from all institutions previously attended (if applicable).
- Submit official Military Transcript (if applicable).
- Apply for Federal Financial Aid. CVCC’s Federal School Code is 012182.
Transcripts that are submitted via mail or hand delivery must be in the original, sealed envelope from the issuing institution to be considered “official.”
- Active Duty: Apply for Tuition Assistance Benefits(www.goarmyed.com) or VA Educational Benefits(www.gibill.va.gov/apply-for-benefits/application/)
- Veterans: Apply for VA Educational Benefits (www.gibill.va.gov/apply-for-benefits/application/)
- Military Dependents: Initiate Post 9/11 Transfer of Education Benefits (TEB)
Once the transfer request is approved, student must apply for VA Educational Benefits (https://www.gibill.va.gov/apply-for-benefits/application/)
- Active Duty Spouse: (E1 – E5, W-1 & W-2, O-1 & O-2) Apply for My Career Advancement Account Scholarship (put this link https://mycaa.militaryonesource.mil/mycaa ) Additional resources are available at the following websites: https://myseco.militaryonesource.mil/Portal/Content/General/295
- Request Tuition Assistance through your Army Ignited portal and select CVCC as your homeschool.
- For interactive training guide, view the link below: https://www.armyignited.com/trainings/shared/golive/student/story_html5.html