Fall 2021 Diploma and Certificate Open Enrollment Dates:
August 18, 2021 – October 8, 2021 by 4:00 p.m.
How to Apply for Graduation:
- Log into your CV Pirate Web account
- Click on “Student” tab
- Click on “Student Records”
- Click on “Apply to Graduate”
- Select “ ” Term
- Click “Current Term”
- Click “Continue”
- Proceed to complete the graduation application and submit it
*** Please note: The online graduation application automatically populates the major and degree/certificate on file in the Admissions Office. Therefore, contact the Admissions Office at (334) 291-4929 or firstname.lastname@example.org to change your major. If your major is correct, but you are applying for a certificate within or outside your major area, please contact the admissions office to receive a paper application.
Paying Graduation Application Fee:
- Log into your student profile.
- Click student tab.
- Click on Student Landing Page.
- Under the Student Account section, click Make a Payment, Deposit.
- Agree to all of the Financial Services Agreements (the first log in only).
- Consent to receiving 1098-T electronically (the first log in only).
- Click on Make Payment button.
- Enter/Select amount of payment and Click continue.
- Once you click submit, you will follow the prompts to enter payment method to finalize your payment.
Degree and Certificate application fee is $37.00
This fee covers the diploma, diploma miniature, and diploma cover
Order My Cap and Gown:
Cap and gown fee – $30.00
CVCC has one graduation ceremony, which is held at the end of the spring semester. Students who wish to participate in the ceremony must order the cap and gown by clicking on the “Order My Cap and Gown” link. Please complete the order form completely and submit payment information. Please note that students will be directed to our vendor, Graduate Supply House to order cap and gown and payment will be made directly to Graduate Supply House and not Chattahoochee Valley Community College.
Note: Calculation of the GPA for graduation honors shall be identical to the method used to calculate the GPA to fulfill graduation requirements for the degree or certificate to be earned. In addition, to be eligible for a graduation honor, the student must have completed a minimum of twenty-four semester hours at the College.
** Calculation of graduation honors is based on the cumulative grade point average of the last semester prior to the graduation term.