How to Log in and Register:
All students will register online through the Pirate Web student portal.
Please review the video on how to login and register online: https://app.knowmia.com/z2K5
Fall 2021 Advisement & Registration
July 6, 2021
- If you need assistance in selecting classes, please contact your academic advisor to schedule an appointment.
Priority Registration Days
- July 13 On line registration for students with 30+ Earned Credit Hours (Sophomores and Potential Graduates)
- July 14 On line registration for students with 15+ Earned Credit Hours (Freshman and Transfer Students)
- July 15 On line registration opens for all students
- If you experience difficulties signing on to the Pirate Web, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for assistance.
- If you receive prerequisite or test score error messages while registering for classes, please email the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk in Registration Assistance
- August 18 & 19 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Wallace Hall 101
- August 20 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Wallace Hall 101
- *August 23 & 24 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Wallace Hall 101
Fall 2021 Classes Begin August 23!
*Late Registration/Drop & Add ($25.00 late registration fee assessed)