How to Log in and Register:
All students will register online through the Pirate Web student portal.
Please review the video on how to login and register online: https://app.knowmia.com/z2K5
Summer 2021 Advisement & Registration
April 5, 2021
- If you need assistance in selecting classes, please contact your academic advisor to schedule an appointment.
Priority Registration Days
- April 12 On line registration for students with 30+ Earned Credit Hours
(Sophomores and Potential Graduates)
- April 13 On line registration for students with 15+ Earned Credit Hours
(Freshman and Transfer Students)
- April 14 On line registration opens for all students
- If you experience difficulties signing on to the Pirate Web, please email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com for assistance.
- If you receive prerequisite or test score error messages while registering for classes, please email the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk in Registration Assistance
- April 8, 15, & 22 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Wallace Hall 101
- May 19 & 20 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Wallace Hall 101
- *May 24 & 25 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Wallace Hall 101
Summer 2021 Classes Begin May 24!
*Late Registration/Drop & Add ($25.00 late registration fee assessed)