CVCC offers students easy access to quality education. Our applied science degrees and certificates equip students with the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to successfully compete in the job market. Our general studies and liberal arts associate degrees serve as a springboard to launch students closer to higher educational goals.
You may apply for admissions at www.cv.edu, register for classes, and apply educational benefits.
- A completed free application for admission.
- Submit an official high school transcript from an accredited high school.
- Submit official GED transcripts (if applicable).
- Submit official college transcripts from all institutions previously attended (if applicable).
- Submit official Military Transcript (if applicable).
- Apply for Federal Financial Aid. CVCC’s Federal School Code is 012182.
The following benefits are available:
- Active Duty: Apply for Tuition Assistance Benefits or VA Educational Benefits
- Veterans: Apply for VA Educational Benefits
- Military Dependents: Initiate Post 9/11 Transfer of Education Benefits (TEB). Once the transfer request is approved, student must apply for VA Educational Benefits.
- Active Duty Spouse: (E1 – E5, W-1 & W-2, O-1 & O-2). Apply for Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (up to $4,000)
You may request Tuition Assistance through your Army Ignited portal and select CVCC as your homeschool.
- For interactive training guide, view the link below: https://www.armyignited.com/trainings/shared/golive/student/story_html5.html
The college’s office hours are Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
|Dawn Bader||Financial Aid Officers and School Certifying Official
|D’Anna Thomas||Admissions Clerk
Wallace Hall, Room 201A