Ft. Benning Admissions

1. A completed free Application for Admission. Students may either submit in person at the Fort Benning Office or fax to 706-689-3241.
2. Official high school transcript from an accredited high school.*
3. Official GED transcripts (if applicable).*

GED Administrator Contact Information (alphabetical by state)AL – HI | ID – MT | NE – OR | PA – WY | US Territories

4. Official college transcripts from all institutions previously attended (if applicable).*
5. Official Military Transcript (if applicable).
6. Apply for Federal Financial Aid. CVCC’s Federal School Code is 012182.

Active Duty: Apply for Tuition Assistance Benefits or VA Educational Benefits

Help With Tuition Assistance
Help with VA Educational Benefits

VeteransApply for VA Educational Benefits
Help With VA

Military Dependents: Click here to initiate Post 9/11 Transfer of Education Benefits (TEB)
Once the transfer request is approved, student must apply for VA Educational Benefits.

Active Duty Spouse: (E1 – E5, W-1 & W-2, O-1 & O-2)
Apply for Military Spouse Career Advancement Account MyCAA Scholarship (up to $4,000)
Help With MyCAA

*Official transcripts are only considered official if they are in the original, sealed envelope from the issuing institution.