CVCC offers students easy access to quality education. Our applied science degrees and certificates equip students with the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to successfully compete in the job market. Our general studies and liberal arts associate degrees serve as a springboard to launch students closer to higher educational goals. Because we recognize the unique qualities involved in military life, CVCC established the Fort Benning Office One-Stop-Shop. You can apply for admission, counsel, register for classes and apply for educational benefits all under one roof.
Our Ft. Benning location is at Army Education Center
ACES, Building 9230, 8150 Marne Road, Room 1318, Ft. Benning, GA 31905.
- A completed free Application for Admission. Students may either submit in person at the Fort Benning Office or fax to 706-689-3241.
- Official high school transcript from an accredited high school.*
- Official GED transcripts (if applicable).*
- Official college transcripts from all institutions previously attended (if applicable).*
- Official Military Transcript (if applicable).
- Apply for Federal Financial Aid. CVCC’s Federal School Code is 012182.
Help With Tuition Assistance
Help with VA Educational Benefits
Veterans: Apply for VA Educational Benefits
Help With VA
Military Dependents: Initiate Post 9/11 Transfer of Education Benefits (TEB)
Once the transfer request is approved, student must apply for VA Educational Benefits.
Active Duty Spouse: (E1 – E5, W-1 & W-2, O-1 & O-2)
Apply for Military Spouse Career Advancement Account MyCAA Scholarship (up to $4,000)
Help With MyCAA
*Official transcripts are only considered official if they are in the original, sealed envelope from the issuing institution.
You may request Tuition Assistance through your GoArmyEd portal, by completing VIA. You must select CVCC as your homeschool in the VIA web tool in order to request Tuition Assistance funding for classes.
For video instruction, visit https://www.goarmyed.com/docs/videos/VIA_School_Demo.mp4. You may also reach the GoArmyEd Helpdesk at 1-800-817-9990 for assistance.