CVCC offers a variety of options for students interested in Business.
The Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degrees in Business are for students who want to enter the workforce right after CVCC.
The Associate of Science degree (General Studies A.S.) or Associate of Arts degree (Liberal Arts A.A.) are for students who want to transfer to a university to complete a four-year degree in Business.
The Accounting Certificate can be embedded in any of these degrees so that you can earn multiple credentials at the same time.
The Business Degree Options Are:
- A.S. in Business, General Business Option
- A.S. in Business, Accounting Option
- A.S. in Business, Banking and Finance Option
- A.S. in Business, Management and Supervision Option
- A.S. in Business, Small Business Management Option
- S. in General Studies, focusing your Area 5 Electives in Business
- A. in Liberal Arts, focusing your Area 5 Electives in Business
- Short Certificate – Basic Accounting, can be earn as a stand-alone certificate or as part of any of the above degrees
Degree Options in other Social Science Areas:
- S. in General Studies, focusing your Area 5 Electives in your area of interest
- A. in Liberal Arts, focusing your Area 5 Electives in your area of interest
For pre-major electives, consult with your advisor and check your STARS transfer guide at http://stars.troy.edu/
|Chair, Business and Social Science||Dr. Robert Dansby
|Instructor, Economics||Dr. Beth Mullin
|Instructor, Psychology||Beverly Morris
|Instructor, History||Dr. Brion McClanahan