Disclosure of a disability is voluntary. However, if a student with a disability has a need related to his/her condition and would like to request reasonable accommodations; he/she must contact the ADA Coordinator to schedule an appointment to complete an ADA Accommodations Request Application.  The student must provide reasonable notice of the need for accommodations to the ADA Coordinator.

Documents and Forms
Vickie WilliamsAssociate Dean of Student Development and Success
Wilson Hall