The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Planning will fulfill its mission by ensuring that:
- The mission statement of the College is comprehensive, concise, and written in clear terms its purpose for being, as reflected in the results of the educational, research, and public service programs of the institution;
- The goals and objectives at all levels are consistent with the institution’s purpose;
- Procedures for evaluating the extent to which these educational goals are being achieved are comprehensive, systematic, integrative, and reliable and are utilized at all levels of the institution;
- Evaluation results are used continuously to improve educational programs, services, and operations for maximum productivity of the institution; and
- The College is in compliance with all requirements of SACSCOC for accreditation purposes.
- Fact Book
- Report on Measures
- Annual Plan
- Strategic Plan
- Strategic Plan Annual Report
The Institutional Effectiveness & Planning Office is located on the second floor of Wallace Hall.
|Dean of Institutional Advancement & Effectiveness
|Dr. Joree Jones
| Connie Armstrong